Take a critical step on your lean journey! This educational video explores how lean principles can be bridged from our everyday lives to the workplace.
With a healthy balance of teaching and “go see” discussion, this 28-minute video explores:
- Key elements of the lean enterprise
- Discussion on “value” vs. “non-value” added processes
- The seven wastes as described by lean principles
- Importance of the organized workplace
- Details of “5S” thinking, including the “red tag initiative”
- Quality at the source and error proofing
- Plan Do Check Act and sustaining waste elimination
This training video is ideal for organizations embracing lean principles to eliminate waste and realize significant cost savings.